Want to build a gaming PC from scrath with $800 budget. What would you do?
Want to build a gaming PC from scrath with $800 budget. What would you do? What parts would you use to get the best results for a gaming station? CPU, motherboard, RAM, chassis, monitor, sound, video, mouse, keyboard, controller, etc. What would you build and where would you go to get those parts?
- i would put an amd6000 on an asus sli/raid board ... put one 8800gts for now .. about a 600wattpsu .. one wd raptor for now .. and 2 gigs of whatever memory is on sale .. later on when i had the money i would sli another 8800gts and add a second raptor in raid .. for sound onboard will suffice .. any atx box will suffice .. a cheapo mouse and keyboard will suffice for now .. and if ur figuring monitor/ speakers in the price u wont make it im afraid ..
- 1) buy a case with a lot of ventilation
2) buy a 8600 gts really good value
3) 500gb hard-drive (for storing all those games)
4) dual core or a quad core cpu (amd or intel)
5) 2 gb of ram
6) any Creative branded sound card will sound fantastic
7) a set of wireless mouse and keyboard
8) and a 19" widescreen Samsung monitor to top it off
the computer will cost around $800
and the monitor will cost another $200
- well I would try this link www.newegg.com That is a good website to start getting your parts from. they have great deals and fast shipping.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers