How good of a gaming pc is this so far?
I am planning on building my own gaming pc to handle games like Skyrim and Far Cry 3 on ultra settings. So far these are the parts I am choosing to buy. -AMD FX-6300 Vishera CPU -Asus Sabre Tooth 990fx Motherboard -Radeon HD 7850 Graphics Card -G. Skill Ripjaws 8gb DDR3 1600 Ram -Seagate Barracuda 1tb 7200RPM Hard Drive Are the parts I have chosen compatible with each other? And if they are how would you rank the pc these parts would build on a scale of 1-10. 10 being amazing, and 1 being piece of crap. And if you guys have suggestions for me for different parts I could get instead of the ones I have chosen to make my pc more powerful without costing me a lot more please let me know. Thanks guys any advice is appreciated.
I would buy a lesser mobo and invest in a better Gfx card if possible. 1333MHz is just fine for gaming. http://ca.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20120416211457AAh7THq I was using 1333mhz and no issues. Yes they are compatible but out of balance. You are obviously on a budget and probably at least a month separated from purchase. I started with those high end boards but in the end it was the GPU that won out and I had zero regrets.
- 7/10 as per my calculation as system that i m currently using is also similar in config
except RAM,CPU & MB
(FX-8350 OC 4.6Ghz @ 1.386V , M5A99X Evo , 16GB 1600Mhz DDR3)
- get a 7950 and replace that motherboard with this one: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813157364&nm_mc=AFC-C8Junction&cm_mmc=AFC-C8Junction-_-na-_-na-_-na&cm_sp=&AID=10446076&PID=3938566&SID=
great motherboard and it will give you the same performance as that sabre tooth
- 7/10 as these DUMBASSES say that you need to have 2000 dollars to have a decent gaming rig no i have a similar build (with different hard drive and cpu but besides that) your cpu is good and the card is good playing bf3 on high and bf4 on medium to high on beta so and your ram is good and everythign is compatible and understand this everything doesnt always have to be on ultra i had ultra on an old computer with a gtx 660 a year ago (sold it for a tv and now build a decent one like this) and runs games perfectly like faar cry and bf3 and i still dont know the difference between high and ultra so )yor card will play far cry and bf3 on high to ultra but next gen games on medium to high)
- Let me tell you this, You AINT gonna be on ultra settings for skyrim. As for Farcry maybe high settings. Downgrade your mother board and upgrade your graphics card. A GTX 650ti boost at the very minimum that will get you pretty high graphic setttings for skyrim and probably max for farcry
- Its fine yes its compatible and i would give it 8/10
Powered by Yahoo! Answers